Alcohol licences

Service information

Broken links to website

We are currently experiencing issues with a number of online licensing application links to the website. We are working on updating these links and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you wish to run a business selling/supplying alcohol or providing entertainment you require a licence (for sales of alcohol a personal licence is also required).

The licensing authority is responsible for administering and enforcing all the licences located within the borough.

Any problematic premises can also be reviewed by the licensing authority.

Apply Online

Premises licence

To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales.


Club premises certificate

Contact us for more information.​​

Contact details

Mail Public Protection Service, Room 304, Floor 3, Old Town Hall, Blackburn. BB1 7DY
Phone Number(s) 01254 585073
Fax Number(s)  
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option