Visual impairment

Service information

The Council can help people who experience problems with everyday activities due to significant sight or hearing loss through statutory assessment, rehabilitation, equipment and training.

We can also put your name on the sensory impairment register.

To discuss an assessment, or if you require rails or minor adaptations at your property, please contact us

Find out more.

Contact details

Mail Adult Social Care Customer Liaison Team. Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council, Adult Social Care, P.O. Box 478, Blackburn. BB2 9BR
Phone Number(s) 01254 587547
Fax Number(s)  
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option