Service information

If you rent your home and the owner has asked you to leave, the Council can tell you if the request is legal and if you must leave by the date they have said.

If the owner has not given you the correct information the council will give you free advice and support including talking to the owner on your behalf.

We will also give advice to landlords about how to legally evict their tenant.

Contact details

Mail Private Sector Housing Solutions, N Floor, Town Hall, King William Street, Blackburn. BB1 7DY
Phone Number(s) 01254 585457
Fax Number(s)  
E-mail housingstandards@blackburn.gov.uk
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option