Prior approval change of use from offices to dwelling houses

Town and country planning (general permitted development) ( England ) order 2013

Guidance note for 56 day application for prior approval for change of use from B1 (a) offices to C3 (dwelling houses)

Please complete the form below and provide the necessary accompanying documentation and planning fee (cheque payable to Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council) for the above application type. The application can be emailed to  or sent in the post to Blackburn With Darwen Borough Council, Development Management, Town Hall, King William Street, Blackburn BB1 7DY.

For further information please read Statutory Instrument 2013 No. 1101 made on 7th May 2013 and coming into force on 30th May 2013.

More information

We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option