- Whitehall Park (16 acre) is a beautiful park at the southern end of Darwen.
- The park forms a long narrow strip with winding paths leading up through a wooded valley to grass terraces.
- From the top of the park there is access onto Darwen Moors with paths leading up to Jubilee tower (Darwen tower).
- From here there are also fine views north towards Longridge Fell and the Pennines.
- The park is in the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens as grade II.
How to find the park
Directions from the nearest town
1 mile from Darwen town centre, on the A666 heading towards Bolton.
Next to Darwen cemetery west and Queens Road.
Public transport information
On road parking on Queens Road and Whitehall Road.