This website and its content is the property of Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council. Find out more.
Competition terms and conditions
Turtle Bay Shuttle Extra competition terms and conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The entrant must complete the question correctly as advertised in Shuttle Extra or the Shuttle online.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, April 28. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Blackburn with Darwen Council is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Five meals for two, a starter and a main plus a cocktail. One prize per entrant. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Blackburn with Darwen Council shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.