If you are looking for information about cancer, emotional or practical support, we’re here for you.
Please drop in to any of our information points where you will find a range of information and support about:
- Reducing your risk of cancer
- Emotional effects of cancer
- Talking to children
- Accessing benefits and finance
- Practical support
- Living with and beyond cancer
- Caring for and supporting someone affected by cancer
There are Macmillan Information and Support Volunteers at some of our Information Points who you can talk to about what you are going through, they can help you to find the right information and support for you.
- Barbara Castle Way Health Centre, Simmons Street, Blackburn BB2 1AX
- Your Support Your Choice, 9a Town Hall Street,Blackburn BB1 7DY
- Boots, The Mall, 2 Cobden Court, Blackburn BB1 7JJ
- Boots, Townsmoor Retail Park, Great Bolton Street, Blackburn BB2 3PX
- Royal Blackburn Hospital, Haslingden Road, Blackburn BB2 3HH
- Darwen Health Centre, 1 James Street West, Darwen BB3 1PY
- Rossendale Primary Health Care Centre, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale BB4 7PL
- Bacup Primary Health Care Centre, Irwell Mill, Rochdale Road, Bacup OL13 9NR
- Acorn Primary Health Care Centre, 421 Blackburn Road, Accrington BB5 1RT
- Accrington Pals Primary Health Care Centre, 1 Paradise Street, Accrington BB5 2EJ
- St Peters Centre, Church Street, Burnley BB11 2DL
- Calico, Centenary Court, Croft St, Burnley BB11 2ED
- Boots, 51 St James Street, Burnley BB11 1QL
- Burnley General Hospital, Casterton Avenue, Burnley BB10 2PQ
- Pendleside Hospice, Colne Road, Reedley, Burnley BB10 2LW
- Colne Health Centre, Craddock Road, Colne BB8 0JZ
- Yarnspinners Primary Health Care Centre, Carr Road, Nelson BB9 7SR
- Clitheroe Library, Church Street, Clitheroe BB7 2DG
- Whalley Library, Abbey Road, Whalley, Clitheroe, BB7 9RS
Information and support can also be accessed by:
01254 585535 (operated Monday to Friday, 9am to 5 with voicemail facilities available)
The service we provide is free and confidential.
Cancer is the toughest fight most people will ever face.
But you don’t have to face it alone.
The Macmillan team is there every step of the way.
Together we are Macmillan Cancer Support
Macmillan Support Line
0808 808 00 00 (Monday – Friday, 9am – 8pm)