Day care

Service information

Who can get day care?

Specialist day services are open to people over 18 with social care needs who have been assessed as eligible for support.

We can offer you help and advice on what services we can provide to help you get the best out of your day opportunities, but to meet your needs you must first have an assessment carried out by Adult Social Care.

After the assessment we will identify and agree your needs with you and discuss the help and support available to meet them, according to the seriousness of your situation.

Visit the adult social care website for more information.

Contact details

Mail Adult Social Care Customer Liaison Team. Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council, Adult Social Care, P.O. Box 478, Blackburn. BB2 9BR
Phone Number(s) 01254 587547
Fax Number(s)  
Extra Information
We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Show ACCEPT COOKIES / DECLINE COOKIES option