- From the 6th April 2012 children whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support (IS);
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance;
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit (PCGC)
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; or
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue that does not exceed £16,190.
If you receive Working Tax Credit you will not be entitled to free school meals.
To apply for free school meals please contact us at email@example.com