Adult protection

Vulnerable adults can be physically, sexually, emotionally or financially abused.

Abuse can also take the form of neglect, discrimination or self-neglect.

If you don't report it, it won't stop. You can report any concerns in confidence.

To report a safeguarding concern about an adult you can contact us from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

As a professional or a member of the general public you can also report your concerns online.

Report a safeguarding concern

Report a safeguarding concern (professional)

In an emergency out of normal office hours contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01254 585949 , or contact the Police on 01254 51212 or dial 999.

Details of the local safeguarding arrangements can be found on the Local safeguarding adult board website.

Find out more on the Your support, your choice website