Arranging a vow renewal ceremony

Any married couple or couple who have entered into a legal civil partnership can arrange a renewal of vows ceremony.

Couples do not have to live in Blackburn with Darwen to arrange a ceremony in the borough.

Please contact us to discuss and arrange your requirements.