There are many sources of publicly available data and information about COVID-19 in the borough. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to individual data requests.
- Blackburn with Darwen Covid figures
There are many sources of data and information about COVID in Blackburn with Darwen.
Listed below is the current data that we are using to guide local plans and decisions. This data is accurate and will be updated as new data becomes available.
- To date there have been 2,547 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Blackburn with Darwen since the outbreak began.
- This is roughly equal to 17 people out of every 1000 that live in the Borough.
- In the 7 days to the 20th of September, 290 people tested positive for COVID, which represents a weekly rate of 194.7 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In the week ending 20th September, 9.2% of tests taken by our residents were positive.
NHS England publish information on their website on COVID-19 hospital activity. You can find local hospital information here.
- Data for small areas
Each week Public Health England publishes the number of positive cases of COVID-19 recorded in each middle super output areas (MSOAs). Where the number of cases are below 3, these have been suppressed to maintain confidentiality.
Blackburn Darwen has 18 MSOAs.
- National COVID data
- The COVID figures on tests, cases and deaths in the UK are updated daily on the Government website.
- The weekly statistics for NHS Test and Trace and coronavirus testing are available on the Government website.