Household Support Fund

Practical help and advice to support you with the rising costs of food, energy and other household bills

The Government’s Department for Work and Pensions ran the Household Support Fund from April 2023 to 1 March 2024 to help with the rising cost of living.  

Applications to the Fund were closed at 5pm on Friday 1 March 2024.  Any application submitted before this date will still be processed.  Current response times for applications are between 4 and 6 weeks.

We are waiting for confirmation about the extension to the Household Support Fund. We will update this information as soon as we have more details.

If you still need support, please check the information we have on help with the rising cost of living.