Council Tax: report a change of name

The online service for viewing your Council Tax bills and account details enables you to:

  • update your personal details, including your name, email address and contact telephone numbers
  • set up or change a direct debit
  • view and print copies of your bills and notices
  • make a payment
  • switch to receive your bill by email.

Report a change of name

Alternatively, you can tell us about any change by completing the general enquiry online form.