Complaints about a Councillor

You can make a complaint about a Councillor using our online form.

Make a complaint about a Councillor

You can also:

  • post your complaint for the attention of the Monitoring Officer, 4th Floor, Town Hall, Blackburn, BB1 7DY 

What to include in your complaint

You need to clearly explain what you think the Councillor has done that you believe breaches the Code of Conduct.

The Councillor Code of Conduct is on pages 237 to 247 of the Council's Constitution

We can only accept your complaint if you have included this information in the body of your email or letter.

If you are complaining about more than one Councillor, you need to clearly explain for each individual person.