Healthcare service complaints

Complaints about the NHS

The NHS has its own complaints procedure

Complaints about your GP, dentist, pharmacy or optician

If you have a complaint or concern about your GP practice, dentist, pharmacy or optician, you should first of all raise this directly with the practice.

If you are unable to resolve your concern with the practice informally you can make a formal complaint.

All practices have a complaints policy which should be available on the practice website. 

There is more information about how to make a complaint about a healthcare service on the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care Board website.