Information we hold about you
The general data protection regulations and the Data Protection Act 2018 deals with information held about living individuals. This legislation gives the data subject (the person the data is about) certain rights regarding their personal data. Under the general data protection legislation, we must comply with the six principles when handling personal information.
- accessing your personal data
- rectifying or erasing your data
- reviewing any automated decision making
- registering your objection to the processing of data
- restricting the processing of your data
- your right to data portability
- your right to withdraw consent.