Local Government and public involvement in Health Act 2007
The Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council (Parish of Livesey Community Governance) Order 2021
Made 28th January 2021
Coming into force in accordance with article 1 (2)
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council ("the council"), in accordance with section 82 of the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007 ("the 2007 Act"), has undertaken a community governance review and made recommendations dated 28 January 2021.
The council has decided to give effect to those recommendations and, in accordance with section 93 of the 2007 Act, has consulted with the local government electors and other interested persons and has had regard to the need to secure that community governance reflects the identities and interests of the community and is effective and convenient.
The Council, in accordance with section 100 of the 2007 Act, has had regard to guidance issued under that section.
The Council makes the following Order in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 86 98(3),98(6) and 240(10) of the 2007 Act.
Citation and commencement(a)
- This Order may be cited as the Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council (Parish of Livesey Community Governance) Order 2021
- It shall come into force on 1 February 2021.
Effect of Order
2. This Order has effect subject to any agreement under section 99 (agreements about incidental matters) of the Local Government and Public Involvement in Health Act 2007 relevant to any provision of this Order.
Electoral boundary for the parish of Livesey
3. The electoral boundary for the parish of Livesey shall be amended to include area shaded on the map labelled "Map A", and the area delineated by the red line on the map labelled "Map B" shall be the electoral boundary of the parish of Livesey.
4. 1 February 2021 is the order date for the purposes of the Local Government (Parishes and Parish Councils) (England) Regulations 2008.
Sealed with the common seal of Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council on the 281h day of January 2021