Dental and oral health

While dentists are closed at this time, you can still telephone them for help. They can prescribe antibiotics and/or painkillers, and if they feel your situation is urgent, only your dentist can refer you to one of a few urgent dental care practices operating across Blackburn and Darwen.

Supervised brushing normally takes place across our nurseries and children’s centres, and if you need toothpaste, toothbrushes and sippy a cups for your toddler, speak to your health visitors who will give these to you and are currently dropping them off. Contact your nearest children’s centre for more information.