Housing advice

The Council can offer free advice on housing matters and where appropriate assist landlords, tenants and managing agents to resolve issues or concerns.

If we are unable to help, we may be able to suggest other agencies that may be able to assist you.

Some selective licence properties need a licence before they can be rented out.