Newly Qualified Teaching Pool
|Category:||Teacher - Main Pay Scale|
Blackburn with Darwen Newly Qualified Teaching Pool
The Blackburn with Darwen Primary Pool provides individuals with the opportunity to be considered by ALL primary schools within Blackburn with Darwen Borough for teaching vacancies that may arise in September 2019.
If you are looking for a single way to apply for your first teaching post and would like to have the opportunity to show you talent through a lesson observation followed by a formal interview in the Blackburn with Darwen area, then apply now.
The Primary Pool will identify and recommend to ALL schools within the borough high quality candidates who have gained QTS in summer 2018 or 2019.
We are looking for excellent NQTs who are:
• able to inspire and motivate children by providing high quality teaching and learning experiences
• enthusiastic and creative in their approach
• keen to contribute to our fantastic schools
• committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children
So why choose to teach in Blackburn with Darwen:
• We have twice received Beacon Status for education
• Our Children’s Services Safeguarding is judged good by OFSTED
• We provide outstanding support for schools, teachers, NQTs and support staff
• Our schools provide quality induction programmes for NQT’s
• There are good training opportunities for career progression and growth
Applications forms are available to download from this page and completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be via e-mail so please ensure you include this on your application form.
Closing date: Monday 7th January 2019
Mini-teach Observations: to be arranged for weeks commencing 11th February 2019 & 25th February 2019
NQT Formal Interview Day: Thursday 14th March 2019
|Contact Name:||St Cuthberts CE Primary School|