Her Majesties Land Register
The Local Land Charges service (LLC1 only) has now been transferred to HM Land Registry. This includes personal searches.
You can access a new digital service through your HM Land Registry portal account, Business Gateway and on the HM Land Registry GOV.UK page
The current service of requesting CON29 individual data and EIR requests will remain unchanged.
Please remember to pay only the required fee of £167.18 (residential) or £264.46 (commercial) when submitting a CON29 enquiry to us after 01.04.22
Our online map is now available. The map lets you access all the information you would currently inspect at the Council offices during a personal search appointment, This information is now available at any time of the day. The existing paper plotting sheets will now be archived.
The highways information computer in the Old Town Hall Reception area has been removed as the information will also be available on the online map.
The new online map will allow you to view information relating to:
- Adopted Development Plan
- Planning History from 1st January 1977
- Listed Buildings
- Conservation Areas
- Article 4 Directions
- Mineral Safeguarding Areas
- Business Improvement Districts
- Common Land
The information could be up to 24 hours out of date.
Queries regarding the online map should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The remaining CON29 information is available in two ways:
- To get the information to you quickly, we will search and provide the data to you. There is a charge for this service as it involves staff examining information and selecting the precise information needed for your search. Such requests are known as individual CON29 requests; you may already be familiar with these. If you wish to use this service, please complete the application for available in the documents section below, and send your request to email@example.com. Fees for each individual enquiry are shown on the application form.
- We can also deal with your request under the environmental information regulations. If you choose this option it will take a little longer to complete, but in any case it will take no longer than 20 working days. If you choose this option, you will need to let us know but you do not need to complete a further form. How to make an environmental information request.