Land charges and searches

Buying or selling a property is one of the biggest financial transactions you will make in your life so it's essential you get it right.

Commons register searches

The common land and village green search is now a question on the CON29 form (question 22) and should be sent to us at Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

The fee can be found on the current list of fees.

The common land and town and village green register is maintained by Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council and is open for inspection.