Alcohol licences

If you run a business selling or supplying alcohol, or providing entertainment in England and Wales, you need a licence from the local authority.

For alcohol sales a personal licence is also required.

The Council is responsible for administering, enforcing and reviewing all licences within Blackburn with Darwen.

Apply online

Premises licence

To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales.

Club premises certificate