If you run a business selling or supplying alcohol, or providing entertainment in England and Wales, you need a licence from the local authority.
For alcohol sales a personal licence is also required.
The Council is responsible for administering, enforcing and reviewing all licences within Blackburn with Darwen.
To provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a licence from the local authority if you are in England and Wales.
- Apply for a personal licence application
- Apply for a premises licence
- Apply for a provisional statement
- Apply for a temporary events notice
- Apply for a Designated Premises Supervisor to be disapplied
- Minor change to your premises
- Apply to vary your premises licence
- Apply to transfer your premises licence
- Notify us of an interest in premises under section 178
- Interim authority notice
- Consent to transfer premises licence
- Notify us of your request to be removed as designated premises supervisor
- Consent to be a designated premises supervisor
- Application to vary a premises licence to specify an individual as designated premises supervisor
- Notify us of a change of name or address
- Make an annual payment
Club premises certificate
- Apply for a new club premises certificate
- Tell us about a minor change to your existing premises or club
- Tell us about a change to your existing details or club rules
- Tell us about a variation to your existing club premises
- Renew your existing club premises certificate