Camping and caravan sites licence

Any land used by the public as a caravan site for more than 2 nights in a row or for 28 days or more in a 12 month period must be licensed.

We will process, free of charge, licence applications for camping and caravan sites if the land is in the Blackburn with Darwen boundaries.

We cannot issue a caravan licence to someone who has had a licence revoked in the last 3 years or to a person who does not have planning permission or a development certificate for the land.

Contact us for more information.