Fireworks and explosives licences

The Council is responsible for the licensing of businesses who sell and store fireworks and other explosives.

You can download the explosive/fireworks licence application forms in the "Documents" section below.

Please read the information carefully in the "Further information" section below before you apply for a licence.

The fully completed application form, along with plans and additional information sheet should then be returned and payment made.

When submitting an application please ensure that you have completed both the application form and the additional information form (which you will find at the end of the application form).