Sex establishment licence

To run a sex shop i.e. any premises selling sex toys, books or videos, you may need a licence from the Council.

You will also need a licence from the Council to run a venue where explicit films are shown to members of the public.

You may apply to the local authority requesting them to waive the requirement of a licence.

Apply for a licence for a sex establishment

Tell us about a change to your current licence