Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis registration

If you offer tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, cosmetic piercing or electrolysis, you must be registered with the Council.

If you work from premises, they must also be registered.

Once registered, you will be issued with a certificate of registration.

You must provide specific information including details of your premise sand any previous convictions for practicing without a licence in this field.

A fee maybe charged.