Change of personal details

Once you have been granted a licence, you must notify the Licensing Authority within 14 days, if you change your name or address.

It is also important that you keep your contact details up to date with us, such as your contact number and email address.

Change your name or address

If you have changed your name, you must provide proof such as a deed poll or marriage certificate, and pay the fee for a replacement badge.

There is no fee for updating your address details, unless you want us to post out a replacement licence.

Change of personal details

Before notifying us of any change, you will need a MyBwD account. Watch a tutorial on how to create an account if you do not have one.

If you are having trouble submitting your application please use the enquiry form to tell us.

Taxi enquiry form