Motoring or criminal offences

Licence holders must notify the Licensing Authority without delay of any cautions, convictions, pending court cases for criminal or motoring offences or new penalty points on your licence.

Before notifying us of any offences, you will need a MyBwD account. Watch a tutorial on how to create an account if you do not have one.