Lost and stolen Blue Badges

If your Blue Badge has been lost or stolen, you will first need to contact the police as we will require a crime reference number or a lost property reference number to progress your enquiry.

Once you have obtained a reference number, please report your lost/stolen badge on the GOV.UK website. We will contact you to arrange a replacement badge.

Please note, there is a £10 administration fee for replacement badges.