A member of the public can request enforcement action at a location within the Blackburn with Darwen Boundary where a vehicle or vehicles are continuously parking in contravention of a parking order.
This may be for one of the below reasons but not exclusive to;
- Parking on double yellow lines
- Parking in a residents parking bay without a permit
- Suspected Illegal use of a blue badge
- Obstruction of a public dropped kerb, crossing point
- Double parking
- Parking inside of restricted waiting times
- Not parking close enough to the pavement
- Requests for school patrols
You can also request enforcement action on a vehicle or vehicles that are parked across a resident driveway or dropped kerb.