Report illegally parked vehicles

A member of the public can request enforcement action at a location within the Blackburn with Darwen Boundary where a vehicle or vehicles are continuously parking in contravention of a parking order.  

This may be for one of the below reasons but not exclusive to; 

  • parking on double yellow lines 
  • parking in a residents parking bay without a permit 
  • suspected Illegal use of a blue badge 
  • obstruction of a public dropped kerb, crossing point
  • double parking 
  • parking inside of restricted waiting times 
  • not parking close enough to the pavement 
  • requests for school patrols 

Request general parking enforcement

You can also request enforcement action on a vehicle or vehicles that are parked across a resident driveway or dropped kerb.

Request resident driveway parking enforcement