Report park and playground problems

If you notice any problems with a playground, park or play area, please tell us about it

We are unable to maintain playgrounds and play areas which are not on Council land, however if the situation is classed as hazardous then we will contact the land owner.

If you are reporting anti-social behaviour in a park and it is an emergency, then you will need to contact the police on 999 otherwise please call 111.

Report a problem with parks or playgrounds