Planning complaint investigations
All reports of alleged breaches of planning control are taken seriously and are investigated as quickly as possible according to the following priorities:
Visited within 24 hours includes:
- works to listed buildings
- demolition within conservation areas
- works to trees either covered by tree preservation orders or within conservation areas
- any works considered to be causing significant and immediate harm to amenity.
Visited within 10 working days includes:
- changes of use
- ongoing building developments
- breaches of planning conditions
- illegal advertisements.