Premium enhanced services are aimed at minor (including changes of use) and home owner types of planning applications. They are effectively a “fast track” service for the customer from receipt of the planning application through to the decision. They are also focused with the certificate of lawfulness and confirmation of compliance of conditions applications.
The enhanced service fee schedule is in addition to the statutory planning application fee set by the government.
Developers/applicants are encouraged to use the pre-application advisory service together with the enhanced service to ensure an application is ready for the decision (determination), within the requested period.
The services are split into Platinum and Gold services, and relate to the applications from receipt through to determination.
- Minor applications/householder applications: from receipt of application through to determination within 4 weeks
- Certificates of lawfulness/confirmation of compliance of conditions applications: from receipt of application through to determination within 1 week.
- Minor applications/householder applications: from receipt of application through to determination within 6 weeks
- Certificates of lawfulness/confirmation of compliance of condition applications: from receipt of application through to determination within 2 weeks.
The fees relating to these services are set out in the fees schedule
Please email all requests to email@example.com with the name of the service you are enquiring about in the subject line. Each request should include the following details:
- Name, address, phone number and email address of the applicant/agent
- Site address
- Description of proposal
- Reference of the requested enhanced service, e.g. platinum householder
- Application reference number including Planning Portal reference (if known).
All enhanced service payments must be made at the time of the submission of the planning application.
You (as the applicant) or your agent will need to inform the Council upon submission and payment of the application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the planning portal or pre-application reference numbers.
Each request is assessed individually and a confirmation that the service can be offered is provided by the development manager or principal planning officer before the application is considered as part of the scheme.