Vehicles used illegally on Council land

If you know of a vehicle that is being used illegally on Council land, e.g. scrambling bikes:

Report it to the Council

You will need to include full details of the location and vehicle etc.

We may need to liaise with the Police on incidents of this kind.

Vehicles suspected of being involved in a crime

Report to Lancashire Police