Street items

If you notice any problems with street furniture such as bollards, street name plates, railings etc. please report this to the Council.

The Council is not responsible for the maintenance of any street furniture on private land.

If you are reporting something that is hazardous or an immediate danger please call us.

Report a problem with a street item