Our Adult Learning service aims to improve quality of life and raise ambitions of local people by:
- improving skills and increasing their economic prospects
- improving health and well-being
- creating resilient, cohesive and stronger communities
- creating cleaner and safer neighbourhoods
Over 3000 adults learn new skills and develop interests every year. Our adult learning courses include:
- healthy cooking
- first aid
- food hygiene
- improving your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
The Adult Learning website has information about the latest courses, where classes are, and how to enrol.
You can also visit any of our centres to find out more and enrol:
email@example.com | 01254 507720