The Council offer the following for schools within Blackburn with Darwen that may be able to employ a school crossing patrol within their own school budgets.
- Full uniform and sign
- SCP training delivered
- Ongoing support
- Inclusion in the SCP team, e.g. visits, meetings, celebrations
- Audits and risk assessments
- Re-training if required
- Assistance with recruitment
The school's responsibilities:
- The SCP will be an employee of the school
- To assist with recruitment, the hours of the school caretaker may be stretched to include this role into the existing one. This works very successfully in some schools and worth consideration
- One-off cost for package £400
For more information please contact us.