If you live within Blackburn with Darwen, you can call the Council's fair access team on 01254 666606.
Department for Education
- Advice on setting the behaviour policy
- Guidance to schools on exclusion
- School discipline and exclusions
- Complaint about a school or childminder
There are also a number of independent organisations that provide free information, support and advice to parents on exclusion matters:
- Coram Children’s Legal Centre can be contacted on 0345 345 4345
- ACE education runs a limited advice line service on 0300 0115 142 from Monday to Wednesday, 10am to 1pm during term time
- The National Autistic Society (Schools Exclusion Service (England) can be contacted on 0808 800 4002
- Independent Parental Special Education Advice.