Department for Transport Challenge Fund bid
In December 2014, the Department for Transport invited applications for challenge funding.
Blackburn with Darwen Council has submitted an application for £14.8 million.
If we are successful this will help improve the condition of the borough’s roads, lamp posts and drains, this will compliment and strengthen the investment in the highway network that the Council have already made.
More details are given below:
- DTCF2015 BwD Challenge fund application fund (PDF 0.44MB)
- DTCF2015 BwD challenge fund vfm pro forma (PDF 0.07MB)
- DTCF2015 Appendix 1 Blackburn Layout (PDF 0.34MB)
- DTCF2015 Appendix 2 Blackburn with Darwen Challenge overall programme (PDF 0.64MB)
- DTCF2015 Appendix 3 Blackburn Council Highway Recovery Risk Register (PDF 0.01MB)
- DTCF2015 Appendix 4 Blackburn Council Organisation chart (PDF 0.10MB)
- Equality impact assessment - Highway Assets Management Strategy (PDF 0.19MB)