To make sure we can collect your bin each time, follow these simple steps below;
- put your bin at the edge of the property by 7am with the lid closed.
- take the bin back into your property as soon as possible after collection to prevent arson, theft and vandalism.
- put your house number/address on the bin and your back gate (if you have one).
- recycle as much of your rubbish as possible, you can find lots of helpful hints and tips on our recycling website.
- always bag your burgundy bin waste before putting it in your burgundy bin.
- wipe down the handles of your wheelie bin with an antibacterial agent when you put it out to be emptied and when you bring it back in.
Please do not
- put your bin out before 6pm on the evening before collection.
- overfill the bin or put bricks, soil or DIY waste in your rubbish bin.
- leave additional rubbish on top of, or beside your bin.
- park vehicles in positions which may stop the crew getting into the street or back alley as it may mean your bin cannot be collected