Bins for new build properties

If you move into a new build property, or a property that has recently been converted from commercial use to residential, you will need to set up your Council Tax account before you can order the bins you need. Please note, you will be required to complete a change of address form.

There is a one-off payment of £65 which covers the cost of registering the property. You will be provided with a refuse bin and recycling bins. Sometimes the property developer will organise and pay for setting up the service, so ask them about this before you move in.

Once your Council Tax account has been set up, and you are ready to order your bins, please complete the online form.

Please note, delivery of the bins can take up to 4 weeks. Bins delivered will be new and unused. However, they are stock bins which have been out in the weather, so may not look brand new.

Request bins for a new build or converted property

If you buy a bin from another supplier please contact us and we will check that it meets our requirements.

If you require a garden waste service, please view our subscription scheme for further information.